More about Rottness Island for my 0.1mmm bro!!!
| Yangy once I read your blog I was very touched.....my mother cried when she read it and she said if I do well in my exam she will let me go longer but that is if I do well in my exam but not to worry...I will do my best this year...you can count on me 0.1mmm!!!!!!!! Oh yeah about my trip to Rottness.........After the swim at the basin we rode our bikes back to a place called Kingstown Barracks, this is where we live for the coming 4 days and 3 nights. Our first day and our first activity we went for a tour on the lookouts and gun placements,an I don't mean rifles or pistols...it's just like cannon placements+ the gun battery. the tour took us half a day... but when went back we walked to the beach to either have a swim or play beach cricket... I chosen to play beach cricket because when I swim the water is to salty...when we finished beach activitys we then went back to Kingtown Barracks where we are going to eat our dinner..we lined up into 2 rows to enter the restaurant...for dinner I ate chicken rice {YUM!!!} after dinner we went back to our rooms to say good night to my friends and to my only 0.1mmm bro in my heart!!! Ahh........I hate it when I have to wake up at 4:30am in the morning to have a morning run for 5km's it was up to 6:00am than we can have our breakfast ....after breakfast we had bike riding for 20km's to olivers hill and 20km's back...altogether 40km's. After that we went to have a swim...after swimming we played normal cricket...then we had dinner..this time we had beef stew with potatoes..then we went back to sleep... Not again another 5km's run... after the run we saw the best scenic views of Rottness Island it was magnificient... we went back and had lunch.... after lunch we went for bike riding and visited historicle sights after that we went for our last swim then we went for our dinner...we went back to bed ...z.Z.z Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Morning at last!!! 5km's run again!!! we then ate cereal for one last time!!!then we waited for the ferry.when the ferry arrived, we boarded the ferry and bye bye Rottness!!! Yangy this is the best place to visit!!! |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home